Sometimes not all new phones will work well, just a few phones could be a condition to be less good, either because the application you use is too heavy or anything else. Things like that will actually cause problems on your phone, such as the condition where your phone becomes freez or smartphone does not respond so when you try to unlock the screen on the phone it will not work. It certainly will make you worry and you must be confused what to do. However, there is a solution that you can do yourself without the need to bring it to the service to make your phone back to normal again with a short time. What is the solution? The best solution is to do a hard reset Motorola Moto Z and back to the factory default settings.
By doing a hard reset, your phone will come back fresh and will certainly work normally again like a new phone. However, before you will perform a hard reset it is important to remember that you must first do backup your Moto Z to prevent data loss. The way to back up your Motorola Moto Z data is to go to Settings> Backup & reset.
Here’s How to Hard Reset Your Motorola Moto Z with Different Ways:
- How to Hard Reset Motorola Moto Z and Moto Z Force:
- Turn on the Moto Z .
- Once you get to the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
- Select Backup & reset and then Reset device.
- To confirm your choice select Erase everything.
- How to Hard Reset Motorola Moto Z and Moto Z Force Method 2:
- Turn off the Moto Z .
- Press and hold the following buttons at the same time: Volume Up + Home button + Power button, until you see Motorola logo.
- Select from Recovery Mode menu “wipe data / factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Select “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- After that select option “reboot system now”.
Those are all guide on how to hard reset Motorola Moto Z.